How to start or stop service?

You can phone us at 559-876-6300. Our phone line hours are Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. You can also come into City Hall (1700 Seventh Street), to the Finance public counter and sign-up for service in person. Read more about the utilities and water service.

Show All Answers

1. How to start or stop service?
2. Who to contact for leaks, low pressure, and water quality?
3. How do I obtain a business license?