Enhanced Infrastructure Financing District
The City of Sanger is in the process of establishing an Enhanced Infrastructure Financing District (EIFD) to fund community amenities. The purpose of the EIFD is to establish a funding mechanism that can facilitate the construction of infrastructure improvements in the North Academy Corridor. The establishment of the EIFD will not result in any new taxes or fees to the property owners.
August 23, 2022 - Following the establishment of the Sanger North Academy Corridor Enhanced Infrastructure Financing District (Sanger EIFD) on August 23, 2022, the Public Financing Authority will be evaluating strategic approaches for the utilization of the future tax increment revenue stream for specific infrastructure projects, in accordance with the approved Infrastructure Financing Plan. Future meetings of the Public Financing Authority will be publicly noticed. Please reach out to David Brletic, Community Development Director, with questions on the Sanger EIFD -
Public Financing Authority (PFA)
The Sanger City Council has established a separate body, the Public Financing Authority (PFA), to oversee the creation of the EIFD and who is responsible for the adoption of the final IFP. The PFA will be responsible for the issuance of the bonds in the future as well. On November 18, 2021, the City Council adopted a Resolution of Intention to form the EIFD and established the Public Financing Authority (PFA) for oversight of the EIFD.
PFA Board Meetings
Meetings of the PFA Board begin at 6 PM at the Sanger City Council Chambers, 1700 7th Street, Sanger, CA, as follows:
March 29, 2022 - Introduction meeting
May 10, 2022 - Public meeting to present the draft Infrastructure Financing Plan (IFP) to the PFA and the public. Click here to read Notice of Public Meeting & Public Hearing
June 14, 2022 - First Public Hearing to hear written and oral comments. Click here to read Notice of Public Meeting & Public Hearing. Click here to read the June 14, 2022, Notice of Public Hearing.
July 19, 2022 - Second Public Hearing to hear additional comments and take possible action to modify or reject IFP. Click here to read the July 19, 2022, Notice of Public Hearing.
August 23, 2022 - Third Public Hearing to consider oral and written protests and take action to terminate proceedings or introduce resolution approving IFP and forming the EIFD. Click here to read the August 23, 2022, Notice of Public Hearing.
- Appendix A - Map of Boundaries of the Sanger EIFD (PDF)
- Appendix B - Legal Description of Sanger EIFD - (PDF)
- Appendix C to IFP - Tax Increment Analysis - Sanger EIFD 4-13-22 DRAFT (PDF)
- Appendix D to IFP - Fiscal Impact Analysis - Sanger EIFD 4-13-22 DRAFT (PDF)
- Infrastructure Financing Plan - Sanger EIFD 6-14-2022 DRAFT
- Notice of Initial PFA Public Meeting & First PFA Public Hearing - 4.29.22 (PDF)
- Sanger EIFD - First Public Hearing Notice for June 14, 2022 (PDF)
- Sanger EIFD - Second Public Hearing Notice for July 19, 2022 (PDF)
- Sanger EIFD - Third Public Hearing Notice for August 23, 2022 (PDF)
- Resolution 2022-59 City of Sanger Resolution Approving EIFD IFP 7-7-22
- Resolution - 2022-001 - Establishing Time-Place of Regular Meeting
- Resolution - 2022-002 - Requesting Preparation of Infrastructure Financing Plan
- Resolution 2022-003 - Bylaws
- Resolution 2022-004 Sanger EIFD PFA Approving IFP and Forming EIFD 8-23-22
- Infrastructure Financing Plan - Sanger EIFD 6-14-2022 - APPROVED 8.23.22
Areas within the Green hashmarks.
- Approximately 245 acres, not including about 25 acres of public right-of-way (7% of Citywide acreage)
- Approximately $17M in existing assessed value (1% of Citywide A/V)