The Parks and Recreation Department accepts applications on a continuous basis. We employee numerous part-time employees throughout the year. We need the most staff during our peak summer season (i.e. lifeguards, summer camp leaders, other recreation leaders, etc.). The hiring process may start as soon as January so make sure to plan ahead and be prepared.
Applying for a Position
Use the employment application form (PDF) as part of your application packet for any City of Sanger employment or apply online.
- All employees and volunteers must complete AB 2007 Concussion Training. View how to obtain Heads Up Concussion training. (Free Program)
- All employees and volunteers must complete Mandatory reporting training prior to starting practice or starting work. Please contact the Recreation office for more information at 559-876-6300, ext. 1430.
- Employees under the age of 18 are required to obtain a work permit from their respective school. Please contact your school for more details
- Most Recreation positions require First Aid - CPR certification.
- Volunteer Background Check Form - Please complete this form before beginning any volunteer work. A background check may be required.