Do I have a right to an appeal hearing?

Yes. If you protest the code as it pertains to your parcel, or if you want to request an exemption from clearing the property at this time, you must submit the appeal in writing to:
Sanger Fire Department
Attention: Weed Abatement
1700 7th Street
Sanger, CA  93657

Explain why it should be exempted. Parcels cannot arbitrarily be exempted.

Show All Answers

1. Why did I receive a notice for my vacant lot?
2. Do I have a right to an appeal hearing?
3. What will happen if I do nothing to the property and don't request an appeal hearing?
4. How much will it cost to have the city clear my property?
5. I no longer own the property, what do I do with the notice?
6. The lot next to mine is filthy and no work is ever done. Why?