Street Signs

To report a Street Sign that has been damaged, please contact our Public Works Department by calling 559-876-6300, option 5. You may also send us notification online.

Required Information for Repairs

Please provide us with the:

  • Location
  • Type of sign
  • Issue or damage, examples of which include:
    • Faded sign
    • Sign down
    • Sign with graffiti

Thank you for helping us keep Sanger a safe place to live, work, and play!